The best place to discuss privately with friends is the Facebook group. But the problem is adding all your Facebook friends to join group manually can be so annoying and tasking. Nowadays people need to work smart and not hard so as to meet up with their set goals. So I will be sharing with you in this article how to add all facebook friends to facebook group by a single click. You might be thinking I want to teach you how to hack a facebook group? Well, am not. It is just a tip am sharing to make you work smart. You can also find out how to invite all facebook friends to like a page at once.
Steps To Add All Facebook Friends To Join Group At Once.
In this post I will share with you two methods to do this;
Methods 1: Adding All Friends To Join Group Using A Script In Google Chrome.
- Login to the facebook account in which you want to add friends from.
- Go to the group which you want to add all your friends.
- Now, press CTRL+Shift+I or F12 to open Inspect Element box.
- Click on Console Tab, and then press CTRL+L (to the clear console).
- Now, click on this link HERE to get the script.
- Copy and paste the script into the console box.
- Then press ENTER; now the script will add all your Facebook friends to a group automatically in no time.
As simple as ABC.
NOTE: The script is very safe. Don't be scared to use it.
Method 2: Adding All Facebook Friends To Join Group Using Google Chrome Extention.
- Go to this Google Chrome Extention page and add it to chrome.
- Now go to the group which you want to add all your friends.
- Click on the extension icon, as shown below.
- Wait for few minutes, the script will automatically add your friends to the group.
NOTE: If you have many friends (more than 500), use method 2.
If you are finding it difficult to add facebook friend to the group, don’t hesitate to drop your comment below. We will respond to you as soon as possible.