Connect with us on
As much as you utilize your smartphone over time, it keeps slowing down and the reason behind that may be you probably have too many apps installed in your smartphone. There are many apps that runs in background and consumes tons of memory and power of your mobile device. In this post you will learn Hacks To Speed Up Your Android Mobile Device
So following tips could be helpful to increase the memory of your smartphone and help to extend your mobile speed up too.
1. Uninstall Unused Apps
There could be many apps that you may not be using for a short time, or its pre-installed together with your smartphone. some of the app is running all the time and impact on android system performance. the best way to increase your phone storage would be to get rid of them.
- head to your Mobile Settings
- tap on App, choose App that you’d like to Uninstall
- also you can use Force stop and clear the cache data to speed up your device.
2. Clean up your Device Storage
Poor Internal Storage will affect the smartphone performance too. you can remove the data like music, videos that you rarely use. also remove WhatsApp videos and pictures that were downloaded automatically at the time of watching it. so keep trying to save up your phone memory as much as you can.
3. Clean up your Cache data
These days, everybody using internet on their mobile. thus there’ll potentially be cached data in there or for apps that you no longer use. so it’s necessary to delete your Cache data everyday. It also contain Temporary files.
- head to Settings > Apps
- All tab and tap on the actual app
- select Clear cache.
If you would like to clear whole Mobile cache data
- head to Settings > Storage and
- tap on Cached data
- then tap OK.
OR You can use third-party apps to delete your Cache memory.
4. Monitor those Apps that are consuming your smartphone Power.
Some apps runs in the background, so simply follow these steps:
- head to Settings
- tap on Battery
- Check ununusal app and hit force to remove it from the background processes.
Here you’ll be able to check all of your Apps that consumes a lot of battery percentage wise.
Also use Settings > Apps or Apps Manager to search out out that apps ar overwhelming most of the RAM.
5. Take away Widgets
In Smartphones, widgets are the main reason to slow down your devices. thus try and reduce your widgets usage as much as possible. don’t use any live animated wallpaper, it affects your phone memory and battery.
6. Always Keep your Smartphone updated
Software update is vital for android Smartphone,
- head to Mobile Settings
- tap on System updates
- tap on Check updates,
- tap on Install,
- reboot your Device.
7. Factory Reset of your android device
If your device is still not giving smart performance then you can perform a factory data reset. first take backup before reset your phone.
You can erase the entire data from your android phone or tablet by resetting it to factory settings. Resetting this way is also known as “formatting,” or a “hard reset.”
- Open your device’s Settings app,
- tap on System then Reset.
- If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
Note: If your settings are completely different, tap on Backup and reset.
Tap on factory data reset then tap on Reset phone or Reset tablet. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- To erase all data from your device’s internal storage, tap on Erase everything.
- once your device has finished erasing, select an option to restart.
- set up your device and restore your backed-up data.