Connect with us on
Top 5 tips to quickly charge your iPhone battery
Requirements to quickly charge your iPhone battery:
- An iPhone
- USB or Wall Charger for Apple
Instructions to charge your iPhone battery in the quicker way:
- Flip your iPhone off while charging the battery; by not using it in any manner the procedure will be much quicker.
- If you do not wish to turn off your iPhone while charging, we advise the ‘airplane mode‘ so your mobile phone somehow rests while charging (i.e. it’ll not search for Wi-Fi, won’t use 3G, etc.).
- Simply plug into the power supply; If you do not have a charger, you’ll purchase it on the internet – it’s tested that charging with it’s not solely quicker but additionally lasts longer.
- The battery discharges quickly in extreme temperatures; that’s, avoid hot spots and place it in a very “cool” surroundings for the iPhone to extend its battery durability.
- Accelerate the USB charging – if it’s the only choice you have; so don’t synchronize the iPhone at the same time and eliminate all USB devices that have more pull power on the pc than your smartphone.